Hair constitutes one of the major components of a person’s physical appearance. Hair loss is a significant problem faced by both men and women and is increasing at an alarming rate. Baldness is considered as an embarrassing, depressing and traumatic experience.
This is because it not only results in diminished physical appearance but can also extremely damage a person’s self-esteem and confidence. Alopecia is the medical term for this condition and there are different types of alopecia. Hair loss can be temporary or permanent and can be triggered by a variety of causes.
As the rate of people experiencing hair loss is rapidly increasing, finding the cure for baldness is one of the main goals of research endeavors. Let us in this article discuss the cure for baldness.
Cure for baldness:
iGrow’s proprietary Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) technology utilizes a highly effective combination of red laser and LED light diodes to stimulate and energize cellular activity causing an uptake in the natural function of the hair follicle.This 4 to 6 month process treats hair thinning and loss, by effectively growing new healthy hair that is thicker, fuller and more vibrant.
Generally men start losing hair due to a naturally occurring chemical called DHT, which prevents the hair follicles from getting the adequate nutrition. Hence the best way to cure baldness is to allow the hair follicles to get the nutrition it needs.
Regulating the levels of DHT is the first step to curing baldness. Let us now discuss some of the effective ways of curing baldness.
- 1. Application of henna is touted as one of the time-tested ways for treating baldness. The crushed henna herb can be applied to the scalp and hair to prevent hair loss and to stimulate hair growth.
- 2. Pure Aloe Vera gel available in the stores massaged on to the scalp and hair can foster hair growth by renewing the follicle cycle and reducing seborrhea.
- 3. Rosemary is an herb widely used for the treatment of baldness. Rosemary, a food seasoning agent has immense medicinal properties to foster hair retention. This herb has a reputation for stimulating the hair follicles and nourishing the hair shaft when massaged on to the scalp.
- 4. Saw palmetto is another natural herb initially used by men for prostate health. This is acclaimed to treat baldness by blocking the DHT which is the leading cause of hair loss and baldness.
- 5. Various forms of B vitamins like the B6, B12 and Biotin all work effectively in promoting hair re-growth. Hence taking B vitamin supplements is considered as an effective cure for baldness especially when hair loss is due to vitamin deficiency.
- 6. Another effective cure for baldness is the FDA approved substance Minoxidil, an active ingredient found in Rogaine. This non-prescription medication when applied on to the scalp not only reduces the DHT in the blood stream but also triggers new hair growth.
- 7. Nettle root extract is also publicized to arrest the progression of baldness by inhibiting the production of DHT. Hence application of nettle root extract topically on the scalp is effective for treating hair loss and facilitating new hair growth.
- 8. A thorough massage with almond or peppermint oil can improve blood circulation and prove efficacious in treating baldness.
- 9. Azelaic acid, when applied on the scalp not only eliminates the binding of DHT to the hair follicle receptor but also prevents hair loss and potentially stimulates hair re-growth.
- 10. Application of Amla oil is also yet another way to safeguard your hair from premature balding and to help promote hair growth.
- 11. Similarly lettuce juice, spinach juice and Alfalfa juice are also highly beneficial in curing baldness.
Hair loss is a prominent problem that affects a person’s self-esteem and pride. The best way to combat baldness is to incorporate a healthy diet and a strict exercise regime in your daily routine.
Hair is one of our greatest assets and losing it is quite unthinkable. If you are experiencing excessive hair loss try one of the above methods and cure baldness in the early stages itself.